Chocolate Chip Cookie Brownies!
Classic Blondies with Chocolate Chips
From Taste of Home
· 1-1/2 cups packed brown sugar
· 1/2 cup butter, melted
· 2 large eggs, lightly beaten, room temperature
· 1 teaspoon vanilla extract
· 1-1/2 cups all-purpose flour
· 1/2 teaspoon baking powder
· 1/2 teaspoon salt
· 1 cup (6 ounces) semisweet chocolate chips
In a large bowl, combine the brown sugar, butter, eggs and vanilla just until blended. Combine the flour, baking powder and salt; add to brown sugar mixture. Stir in chocolate chips. Spread into a greased 13×9-in. baking pan. Bake at 350° until a toothpick inserted in the center comes out clean, 18-20 minutes. Cool on a wire rack. Cut into bars.
Check out some more varieties in our March April newsletter here